Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cycling - Winter time can be fun!!

I have not done a lot of posts about things other than Zentangle®. This is mostly due to time and also because that is what I have been spending most of my time doing. I still run across some other things that are interesting. I do like to ride my bicycle but have not done it as much in the last 4-6 months. I usually ride throughout the year, which is very doable in central Indiana. Can dress for the cold and do not ride a lot in the snow. It is possible but I do not have the right equipment to do so. Adventure Cycling Association recently shared this photo on a post. I do not own a bike like this but think it would be fun if could ride one.


This Photo was taken by Casey Greene. I have never ridden a bike with tires like this but think it would be a blast. I like being out doors in the snow.  Not sure where this was taken.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.