Friday, January 24, 2014

Zendala Dare #88

I do not know that I have ever posted a submission to a dare so late in the week. I had a lot of ideas of this just not the time to get to them. Then I did one that was a little more detailed. Over all I am pleased with the results. I felt a little rushed trying to get it done before the deadline, so I am not sure I gave as much thought to the shading and finishing of the tile. Here is what I ended up with. I hope you enjoy it.




Tangles used: Meer(variation), Florz(variation), Antidots, Quib, S-flowers, Fescu

I hope you have checked out all the submissions at The Bright Owl. I admit, that this week I have not had the time to look at them. I am hoping I get some time this weekend.

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, appreciated, and encouraged.

Go Tangle !!

8 comments:

  1. wow.. that is cool Don! looks almost complicated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably the hardest part were the sections with the organic tangles. Some I had not done for a while. May use some of the ideas for some new cards.

      Delete
  2. I like Quib as a border very much. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow it makes me think about a pinwheel in the countryside somewhere. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Real Nice! Especially the fresh flower fell and the outer edge weaving in and out-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really detailed Donald. I love the Quib around the edges. Definitely a case of better late than never! Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, Donald. I especially like your use of Quib as a border.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.