Friday, November 14, 2014

Square One, Purely Zentangle: Hurry

The latest prompt in Square One is Hurry. I got this one done in a hurry. I do not think that I I have completed one the day of the prompt before. Really did not hurry that much though. I have used this tangle before but not a lot. I just do not think about it. Not sure why. I tried to use it in a couple of different shapes rather than doing a monotangle. I think that is generally how I have used it before. Here is what I came up with. I hope you like it.




Tangles used: Hurry, Henna Drum, Swarm, and Tungruv

I find it a little ironic that a method that stresses focus and meditation names a tangle Hurry. Not sure now this one came to be named. Just random musings.

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated. 

Go Tangle !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.