Sunday, December 14, 2014

Advent Journey : Week 2

This will be a short post. Had hoped to get this done sooner but have been busy with a number of things. I thought I would have been able to finish it last night but did not happen. This Advent journey is proving to be a challenge not just in terms of time, but also new tangles. I have not used very many of the tangles used so far. The one this week that I had used before, proved to be one of the more challenging. I am enjoying doing this though as it is different than most of the things that I usually do. Have only did minimal enhancements. Will do more later. Here is what I have done so far. I hope that you enjoy it.





Tangles for this week are: Sails, Whirlee,A-fog, Jajazz, Snail, Hurray, and Crux.

The template is from Living Well Resources. She has posted what she has done during the week. I have seen the suggested tangles for next week and I will continue to be challenged with new tangles. Not really the purpose of this, but it is happening. It has given me some meditative time during a very busy time. Will see how it ends, at least for this template. I know how what we are celebrating ends. Joins us if you can. If not, just follow along. 

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle !!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.