Saturday, May 23, 2015

Square One: Focus Tangle - Purk

Got to the focus tangle early this week. Purk is the focus tangle this week at Square One. I have used it in the past. It is one that I enjoy but have not used it lately. I enjoy connecting it to other tangles. That is what I did in this tile. I threw in a couple of my other favorite tangles as well. Here is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it.



Tangles used: Purk, Quib(variation), Tripoli, Flux, and Zinger
Shading was done with an HB and 4B pencil

I usually take pictures of my tiles but I do not have my camera so I had to scan this. Even though I took off the "remove dust" setting, it did not scan that well. When I have access to my camera, I may take another picture and post that.  If you are on FB, there are a lot of great tiles on the Square One site.

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.