Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Something for Easter: Tangled egg

This is going to be hopefully a brief post. I have not done things at Easter because I could not find materials to work with that I was comfortable with. One of the nice thing about FB is that in groups you can find out about some very nice techniques and materials. That is where this came from. Was looking at my New Feed and saw a unique decorated egg done by Liz Drake. I really do not remember the page it was on. You can find out some information about her on her FB page Tangled World.

Anyway, these eggs are a plastic that you can use Microns on, as well as Sharpies, Have not tried IdentiPens but would think that these would work also. The color is added with PrismaColor pencils. Used the tinting technique using the white to blend and soften some of  the colors. There are plain white eggs, and two style chalkboard eggs. I have not had time to do anything with the latter yet. Will post more when I get to those.

Here is the first one that I did. I hope you enjoy it.

Tangles used: Tierso,Noom, Merryweather, Knightsbridge
Tangles drawn with Microns and Sharpies, Color done with PrismaColor pencils


Will go into more detail about this later. This has not been sealed with anything yet. Plan on using a spray glossy finish sealer. 

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.