Sunday, October 15, 2017

Diva Challenge # 336: "Striping - Monotangle"


Have not been able to participate in a lot of challenges lately.  Had some time but then realized that I only had Bijou tiles.  Oh well, just did two in a little different style. Am away from my laptop so am doing this on my tablet. Hope I can get things posted. Here is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it. (Had to wait until I got to my laptop as was not able to figure out how to load things on my computer.)



This is a more traditional use of Striping.  




Here, I tried some thing a little different.  Did not exactly turn out the way that I was thinking but still kind of interesting.




  This is from one of the challenges that I did not get finished.  Felt some need to finish it but also had some time to tangle and did not have any blank full size tiles.  Did not use the typical hexagon shape, but most have 6 sides. 
 All the shading was done with HB pencil. 

I have not looked at any of the other things posted on I am the Diva. If you have not either, encourage you to look at what others have done. Are always  interesting pieces.  Just click on the link above to go there directly.

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle !!




 







2 comments:

  1. My favorite is the second one Donald. Sometimes it's great to do things a bit different isn't!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used Bijou tiles. I imagine they're perfect for monotangles. I think both your Bijou Striping designs work well. I also really like your Petosky Stone tile. That was one of my favorite challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.